Join in the community forum! The thINK blog is a place for community members to share their opinions, best practices, successes, and challenges. Add your comments to the blogs published here or write a blog and we’ll post it for you.
PRISMAproduction Exploring the Possibilities
Did you miss the PRISMAproduction panel discussion at thINK 2016? Read a summary below and view the recorded session on the Resource Center of this website, under “Event Presentations.
- Lisa Weese, Sr. Manager, Marketing, Product Marketing
- Bill LaRoss, Software Sales Manager
- Mark Moomjian, Solutions Engineering Advisor
- Jane Nerf, Sr. Product Marketing Specialist
What IS PRISMAproduction? What can it do for you? Are you utilizing it to its fullest potential?
When considering any workflow management software you need to consider the key business challenges and/or obstacles that are preventing your business from evolving. The challenges that many print service providers face today range from faster turnaround times and shorter run lengths, to increased job complexity and rendering. They may also include pressure to generate new revenues from higher-margins, value-added services, or implementing streamlined workﬂows for greater efﬁciency and cost reduction.
This session presentation explores the possibilities of how PRISMAproduction can improve workflow efficiencies, automation, output management, and provide an open architecture into your other existing workflow processes. If you're not a PRISMAproduction user, listen in to gain an in-depth understanding of the software. If you are, you’ll find out if you are using it to its fullest potential. Learn about functionality you may not have known existed!
View the recorded session for insight on these workflow challenges:
- Discover how to manage workflows effectively to save time, people and money.
- Efficiently manage productivity of multiple technologies and application islands from a single control point
- Gain device independence through centralized resource, file enhancements, late bindery impositioning and white paper factory solutions
- Enhance legacy applications without going back upstream to developers
- Automate regeneration, load balancing and error identification and recovery
- Embrace open architecture to integrate applications such as MIS systems, postal sorting, address cleansing, document composition, ADF, and Omni Channel Delivery
- Enable new service, improve customer interaction, reduce manual labor, and meet regulatory compliance and SLAs while adding value that differentiates your services
- Acquire the professional services you need for successful installation, project management and application onboarding, to color workflow assessment, profiling services and G7 Master Qualification
Lisa Weese, Sr. Manager, Marketing, Product Marketing started with Océ, now Canon Solutions America, in 2000 as a Senior Account Executive where she was a three-time Century Club Winner, member of the National Sales Advisory Council, Future Leaders Group and Technology Seminar Committee. After her successful years in sales, Lisa has worked the last 10 years in corporate marketing, holding positions as a Product Manager for Cutsheet engines and PRISMA software; Marketing Executive, Product Operations - Chairperson for all Product Management Teams across Cutsheet, Continuous/Inkjet, Software and Finishing and, over the last few years, has managed the Production Print Product Marketing team for Cutsheet Toner Engines, Market Intelligence, PRISMA & Partner Software Solutions and Professional Services marketing.