Maximize Your Profit with Canon Inkjet
Time: 10:00AM - 10:45AM EST
Vice President, Marketing
Canon Solutions America
Ed Jansen, Vice President of Marketing for Canon Solutions America, originally joined the organization with the assignment to focus on customer capabilities and machine performance. Ed later transitioned to the Professional Services team within the larger software solutions organization. After displaying continued success in delivering industry leading solutions to Canon customers, Ed led the Production Printing Professional Services beginning in 2012, overseeing workflow, software, finishing, project management, training, and software integration teams. Ed has developed strategies to transition Canon Solutions America customers into the world of high-volume and high-quality production inkjet printing. Those strategies include aggressive programs on color management, media capabilities, workflow optimization, partner integration, and improving their overall operational efficiency through software and finishing. Ed’s journey at Canon Solutions America has now come full circle as he leads the Production Print Marketing Team where he will once again focus on bringing products to market, ensuring customer success, and growing the market share for Production Print Solutions.
Printers have many opportunities to maximize their profitability through Inkjet technology, process optimization, and workflow improvements. As you consider ways to reduce costs and speed up delivery times, you need to take a holistic look at your entire enterprise to evaluate what you need to do to maximize your investment.
During this session, topics to be discussed will include:
- Increase the value of communications with preference and consent management, targeted content, and consistent messaging for all channels
- Gaining operational excellence through accurate cost estimation, workflow improvements, and process efficiencies
- Considerations for postal optimization and mailing/inserting efficiencies
- Brand color and color consistency across the enterprise
- Optimizing production with CSA’s Project 360
- Empowering your employees with knowledge and providing them the tools to be successful