Book Manufacturing: Writing the Next Chapter on Revenue Growth
Date: Tuesday, July 19
Time: 10:05AM - 10:55AM EST
Record-breaking book sales over the last two years opened up new opportunities for book printers. But as book sales soared, print providers faced paper and labor shortages. Navigating today’s competitive environment calls for book printers to develop and pursue strategic initiatives that create highly agile organizations capable of rapidly responding and adapting to change, better meeting publishers’ dynamic needs, and accelerating business growth. The question is how?
During this session, you will hear from your peers on strategic moves they’ve made to harness opportunity, grow revenue, satisfy customers, and achieve operational excellence in book printing.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Top opportunities driving growth and profitability
- Key market and customer challenges and the actions taken to overcome them
- Capital investments delivering results
- The role of production inkjet in operational success
- Strategies for meeting customers’ sustainability requirements